TFCU El Paso Rhinos Debit Card
The new El Paso Rhinos Debit Card is now available at TFCU! Similar to the highly successful High School Spirit Debit Card, which has already donated over thousands of dollars to local area high schools since 2018, the El Paso Rhinos Debit Card will provide cash back to the El Paso Hockey Association.
The El Paso Hockey Association helps support over 1,000 local families by offering youth, high school, and adult hockey programs to include public ice skating. The cash back donations will help support their newly launched Rhino Rookies Program to help pay for high ticket expenses like equipment as they continue to make hockey more affordable and accessible for more than 100 kids in our community.
- For every non-PIN transaction, TFCU will donate $0.05 to benefit youth, high school, and adult hockey programs. The more you swipe, the more donations they receive! Plus, TFCU will match every donation for the first three years!
- Non-PIN transactions include signature-based authorizations, including purchases at retail stores, restaurants, online, utility bills, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and more.
- Learn more about the benefits of a debit card.
- A TFCU Checking Account is required to order a TFCU El Paso Rhinos Debit Card.
- A one-time $5.00 fee will incur when ordering.
- Compatible with the free CardValet® app to control and monitor your transactions.
Order your TFCU El Paso Rhinos Debit Card today!
1. For existing checking accounts, please fill out the online Secure Form.
2. For new accounts, open your checking account online here.