TFCU has partnered with Allpoint, the largest surcharge-free ATM network in America. This gives you access to over 40,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S. To find the Allpoint ATM closest to you, simply enter your zip code in the Allpoint locator.
All El Paso 7-Eleven and Good Time Store ATMs can also be used free of charge when you use your ATM Card.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are a convenient way to withdraw cash, obtain account balances and conduct account transfers from your Credit Union savings and checking accounts. For security purposes, the maximum amount you may withdraw from either savings or checking account within a 24-hour period is limited to $500. Your ATM transactions are free when you use TFCU, Allpoint, El Paso 7-Eleven and Good Time Store ATMs.
Stay Safe at the ATM
It’s nice to know that you have access to cash with your TFCU ATM card when you need it, but the convenience of 24-hour/seven days a week access also requires exercising caution to ensure your safety.
Here are some tips to keep you and your money safe
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) private. Don’t write it on your card or carry it with you. It’s best to memorize it.
- When using an ATM, pay close attention to your surroundings. If you see anyone loitering or acting suspicious, leave immediately.
- Avoid using ATMs that are poorly lit or are not in plain sight.
- If using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, your doors locked and your passenger windows rolled up at all times.
- When using a walk-up ATM, shield the screen and keypad with your body to prevent others from seeing and copying your PIN.
- Have your card ready and be prepared to conduct your transaction so that you can minimize the time spent at the ATM.
- Secure your cash before leaving the ATM and pay attention to the activity around the machine. If someone follows you, immediately go to a safe area and call the police.
- Feel along the edge of the insertion slot to make sure it hasn’t been tampered with before inserting your card.
- When using any ATM, if you see anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave immediately.
- Remember to take your transaction receipt before leaving the ATM. Do not leave it or dispose of it near the ATM.
* 12020 Rojas, El Paso, TX 79936 * 6610 Continental, El Paso, TX 79925 * 9835 Kenworthy, El Paso, TX 79924 * 100 Village Court, El Paso, TX 79922 * 3600 Joe Battle , El Paso, TX 79938
* 975 Lomaland, El Paso, TX 79907 *