TFCU makes your life easier! You can now make cash or check deposits and withdrawals 24/7 with our new TFCU deposit ATMs.
It's easy and convenient:
- No envelope required - insert cash and checks directly into the machine.
- Funds are available in the same time frame as they would if you made the deposit inside the branch.
- A scanned image of your check appears on the screen and is printed on your receipt.
- Cash deposits are sorted and counted by the machine and are immediately credited to your account.
- Let the ATM do the math for you! Deposits are totaled at the end of your transactions.
Visit one today!
East - Rojas branch - 12020 Rojas Dr.
East Central - Golden Key branch - 1226 Golden Key Circle
Far East - Joe Battle branch - 3600 Joe Battle
Lower Valley - Lomaland branch - 975 Lomaland
Northeast - Kenworthy branch - 9835 Kenworthy
West - Village Court branch - 100 Village Court at Osborne
How to get started:
- Insert your TFCU debit card
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Insert cash using multiple bills or insert checks individually
- Verify the amount you deposited
- Take the receipt