The safety of our community and staff remains the most important deciding factor for TFCU's full reopening. Our lobbies are now open with limited capacity to offer only the following services:
• New Accounts
• New Share Certificates
• New IRAs
• New or Replacement of Debit Card
• Coin Machine Usage
ALL TELLER TRANSACTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN DRIVE-THRU ONLY.
Our drive-thrus at ALL locations will remain full-service for your safety and convenience.
Due to previously scheduled remodeling, our Rojas and Golden Key lobbies will continue to remain closed until further notice.
For a complete guide to our services, please click here.
Appointments are highly encouraged. Those that have a scheduled appointment will take priority over walk-ins for lobby transactions.
To reserve your appointment, please click here.
Please follow the safety guidelines below when visiting our lobbies:
• Masks are optional, if you do choose to wear a mask, please do not wear a full-face cover (i.e., sunglasses, a hat, and mask) upon entry for security purposes. If you choose not to wear a mask, you will be asked to use our drive-thrus for your transactional needs.
• An ID will be required for all lobby transactions.
• Please remain in your vehicle until your appointment time.
• If you do not have an appointment, we will schedule one for you and ask you to please wait in your vehicle until your appointment.
• If you have had any COVID-19 related symptoms or had close contact with or have cared for someone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, please schedule a virtual appointment or utilize our drive-thru services.
• If you traveled out of the country or had close contact with somebody who traveled out of the country in the last 14 days, please schedule a virtual appointment or utilize our drive-thru services.
• Please sanitize your hands frequently while inside our lobbies. Handwashing is highly encouraged, but hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout.
• We will ensure that all contact points at our locations are sanitized before opening and frequently throughout the day.
All safety and sanitation protocols and requirements may be amended at any time, as warranted by guidance from the CDC and local health officials.
Stay healthy & safe!
We will continue to monitor and adjust plans as deemed necessary to protect our team members and our community's health and well-being.
Stay healthy & safe!