Technology has given us the ability to take care of practically anything whenever and wherever we have a connection. At TFCU, the same thing goes for your banking!
Now, you can manage all your TFCU accounts right from your smartphone or tablet.
Access almost everything you would need at a branch, along with everything that Online Banking has to offer easily and conveniently– 24/7.
Do everything with just a tap, such as:
- Deposit checks
- Check balances
- View eStatements
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Make payments on TFCU loans, credit cards, and more
- Apply for loans
- Find surcharge-free ATMs
Download the app on Google Play or the App Store
TFCU offers you Digital Wallet, the latest in card payment technology which keeps your personal credit and debit card information protected.
With Digital Wallet, you can load your credit and debit cards conveniently on your smartphone or other compatible device. With just a tap you can make purchases securely at over a million merchants that accept mobile payments. It’s all encrypted and your card information is never shared with merchants or stored on your phone. Just look for these logos to use your TFCU Digital Wallet cards!
- More secure than using traditional “swipe” technology
- Load all of your TFCU debit card or credit cards
- Each transaction is encrypted, so your credit card information is never shared with merchants
- Tap to make payments at participating terminals that process mobile transactions
Mobile Check Deposit
No time to drop by the branch for a deposit? No problem. Now, you can make a check deposit anywhere… anytime—right on your smartphone or mobile device with Mobile Check Deposit!
Mobile Check Deposit is a convenient way to deposit checks that’ll save you more time.
- Free, unlimited deposits
- Deposit up to $2,500 for consumer accounts and $6,000 for Business accounts
- Funds available as soon as the next business day
- Easy and accessible from mobile device
- Real time confirmation
To get started, download our free app today and follow these easy steps:
- Log on to your TFCU account on your mobile app
- Select Check Deposit from the mobile banking menu
- Enroll and accept Terms and Conditions
- Endorse the back of your check
- Then fill out the amount and account fields to complete the deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check within the guides provided on screen
- Click OK when you’ve captured both sides
Helpful Mobile Deposit Tips:
- Make sure there’s enough light when taking your picture
- Place your check on a dark, non-reflective surface
- Keep original checks for at least 90 days after deposit
Enroll in Online Banking to take advantage of all our online and mobile products and services.