Our banking is out of line! Join – Get a Loan – Stay at Home
You will need a valid email address to enroll.
TFCU’s premium online services make it easier to conduct your banking business from your home, office, or anywhere else you may be. You can open an account, get a loan and take care of other banking transactions anywhere, 24/7. Other exciting features to help simplify busy lifestyles will be available on August 15, 2013.
New features will include:
- Apps for iPhone and Android – Bank anywhere at any time! All you need is an iPhone or Android Smartphone with Internet access.
- Customizable Dashboard – Once you have logged on, you can change the widgets on your dashboard making it easy to navigate and access your accounts.
- Friendly Account Names – You can name any of your accounts, except your primary savings account, to help keep track of your finances. (i.e. Vacation, Tax, Home Improvement, College, Household and more!)
- Multiple Users – This feature allows you to control access to your account. You can create “read only” or “full access” features for your family or business partners and associates.
- Message Center – This secure message center allows you to communicate with us and us to communicate with you when you need assistance with your account.
- Fund Transfers – You can now conduct internal member to member fund transfers, recurring transfers, and external transfers to and from other financial institutions.
- Events Calendar – This calendar will keep you informed of upcoming TFCU events or you can customize it for your personal use.
- Update Personal Information – This new feature allows you to update your address, phone number, work number, and email address without having to visit a TFCU branch office.
- Other Options Include – ATM and Branch Officer Locator, a Mobile Version of online banking and more. *
*A Personal Finance Manger and other financial tools are also scheduled for release in late 2013.