TFCU offers loan products for your every need. Whether you're in need of a mortgage loan, home improvement loan, auto loan, major credit card, or personal loan, TFCU can help with competitive terms and rates to fit your budget.
In addition, there are never any pre-payment penalties on our loans. When applying for your loan, the following tips should prove helpful in expediting your loan request:
- Verification of income is necessary. Please bring your pay stubs with year-to-date earnings or copies of your income tax returns for the past two years if you are self-employed.
- A loan application requires disclosure of your total indebtedness. Please come prepared with creditors' names, account numbers, outstanding balances and payment amounts.
- Your loan application also requires two personal references, a relative not living with you and a friend. You will need their addresses and phone numbers.
- When applying for a vehicle loan, a dealer worksheet is required. If you are purchasing a vehicle from a private party, please obtain as much information as possible regarding the vehicle. This will help your Member Service Representative assess the value. If buying from a private party, a Credit Union Member Service Representative must inspect the vehicle.
* All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates and terms may vary and certain restrictions may apply. All loan rates stated as Annual Percentage Rates.