It’s never too early to start teaching your kids the importance of saving and the value of a dollar. Plus, you have to make sure to start with a program that’s engaging to keep your children interested.
At TFCU, we make it easy and fun to learn about money with our Youth Accounts!
Super Heroes Club Savings Accounts
With a $25 initial deposit to open, you can choose from one of our three accounts and take advantage of the benefits and activities TFCU has to offer.
Power Kids (6-12 yrs.)
Student Savings (13-17 yrs.)
- For the older ones, ages 13-17, who are too cool for kid stuff and need a more grown up savings option.
- Ability to get a debit card after age 15, with parental permission.
- Dividends earned at $100 and compound monthly.
- Access to all the benefits TFCU has to offer.
- Also, with a Student Savings Account, your teen has the opportunity to apply for one of our $1,000 education scholarships that are awarded to our teen members each year.